The Food Vendor Contract ("Contract") and Fire Safety Permit applications are available for downloading.  Additionally, all food vendors must obtain a permit from the Maplewood Health Department, and contact information can be found in the Contract.

Please look over the Contract and begin the process of procuring the necessary documents ASAP. Deadlines will be strictly enforced, so please be timely with your submissions. If you have any questions, contact information is at the top of page 2 of the Contract.


Questions? Email: or post to our Facebook Page